At Greenville University, we believe your degree is an investment in your future. That’s why we work with you to ensure your education is within reach. We are proud to offer competitive tuition and were named among the Top 10 Online Colleges in Illinois for 2020 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Cost Per Credit
|Undergraduate Programs||$459 per credit hour|
|Graduate Programs||$476 per credit hour|
Additional course and program fees may also be required. See your chosen program page for more information.
Explore how you can make your Greenville University degree more affordable with the options below:
Be sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Greenville’s school code: 001684. When you’ve been accepted to an online program and we receive a copy of your FAFSA, we will confirm the amount of awarded financial aid.
Accepted students can access the Student Account Center at any time to view account activity, make payments, enroll in a payment plan, and more.
Greenville is proud to be a Military Friendly® university, offering meaningful opportunities for U.S. military veterans, active duty service members, and others in the military community. We accept all federally sponsored aid for service members and their families.
For information about the U.S. military benefits available, contact an enrollment counselor.
The following scholarships are available to Greenville Online undergraduate students. For details, click here or contact an enrollment counselor.
- Children of Free Methodist Pastors: To apply for this scholarship, you must be a child of a Free Methodist pastor. Recipients receive a 10% tuition discount.
- Children of Gateway Conference Free Methodist Pastors: The Gateway Conference will contribute an additional $2,000 for Greenville students who are a child of a Free Methodist pastor from the Conference, which includes the Mississippi River and parts of Illinois and Missouri.
- Free Methodist Church Affiliated Student: Applicants must be affiliated with the Free Methodist Church and be confirmed by their pastor to qualify for this scholarship. Students are required to attend a Free Methodist preparatory-membership class to validate their affiliation. Recipients are awarded a 10% tuition discount.
- Panther Preferred: This scholarship is awarded to service-oriented students with high character and perseverance. Eligibility is not based on test scores or grade-point average. Recipients receive a one-time, $1,500 scholarship that will be disbursed with the first-semester award.
Scholarship Requirements and Conditions
Scholarships cannot be combined with Greenville merit-based financial aid. Students must apply and be accepted through the regular admissions process. Applicants must be degree-seeking. Students who make satisfactory academic progress and maintain good standing may renew their scholarship. Full-time enrollment is required. The combined total of Greenville scholarships, grants, and other tuition-related awards may not exceed the cost of tuition.
For students who are actively affiliated with a Free Methodist church, their pastor must confirm their participation and must submit the Free Methodist Scholarship Program Application.
Questions about financial aid? Call us at (855) 582-1233 to speak to an enrollment counselor, or request more information.
4 Ways an Online Degree Benefits You and Your Employer
1. Develop New Skills
Our online degrees prepare you for the challenges of today’s rapidly-changing workplace. You will develop global awareness and expand your perspective for continued success.
3. Apply What You Learn
Our faculty bring extensive experience to their teaching, so you gain relevant knowledge you can directly apply in your career. As soon as your courses begin, you will start building transferable skills you can use in your current position.
2. Financial Benefits
By investing in your education, your employer will save on recruiting, hiring, and onboarding costs. Your new degree will help you bring value to your company as an expert in your field.
4. Study On Your Schedule
Because our programs are delivered in a flexible online format, you can learn at your own pace while maintaining your current work commitments.
Are you looking to estimate your total out-of-pocket cost, including tuition, fees, and financial aid? Our tuition calculator can help.*
At Greenville University, we’re committed to offering affordable, accessible, and high-quality online degree programs. We also believe in transparency, avoiding hidden costs and fees whenever possible.
To get started, select your desired program. Stuck on something? Click on the information icons for additional context.
* The Tuition Calculator is based on programmatic information and student-generated inputs. All financial calculations should be taken as potential estimations and not actuals. To get a more accurate sense of total tuition, please consult with an enrollment team member.