Prepare for Success in Management and Leadership
- 7% job growth through 2028 (faster than the national average)
- $104,980 median annual wage for executives
- 591,800 new jobs in the business and finance field by 2028
As the business world continues to change and innovate, management and leadership professionals are in high demand. Factors like globalization, a growing economy, and increased usage of consumer data are driving this impressive growth.
Earning your MBA will qualify you to meet market demand for trained business experts. You’ll be prepared to succeed in finance, sales, marketing, management, and other MBA careers.
These business professionals oversee all financial aspects within an organization. They guide investments, create revenue and spending reports, and develop strategies for long-term growth.
As business leaders, top executives implement policies to ensure their organizations continue to succeed. Working with other managers and stakeholders, they direct business functions and oversee operations.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional MBA careers:
- Budget analyst
- Financial analyst
- Management analyst
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
Our enrollment team is here to answer your questions and provide additional details about the online programs available from Greenville University. Complete the form to get started.
Graduate With the Skills to Lead
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Apply business management, accounting, finance, and marketing skills in a variety of real-world business contexts.
- Use management theory to address daily operational challenges and implement long-term strategic goals.
- Develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills to excel in diverse business roles.
- Integrate faith-based principles into business leadership and approach business challenges from a Christian perspective.
- Successfully lead teams toward favorable business outcomes.
Greenville University is here to support you during your program and after graduation.
Contact the Office of Career Services at (618) 664–6655 for more information.
We host four job fairs per year, both on campus and through our partnerships within the Gateway Career Association.
Office of Career Services
We can help you begin your job search, make professional connections, and prepare for the job you want.
When you graduate with a degree from Greenville, you’ll be a part of our extensive network of former students.
Find Your Strengths
Explore your talents with Gallup StrengthsQuest, an assessment tool that sets you up for career success.