Lead Teams and Organizations to Success
Take the next step in your career as a skilled manager who can make an impact in all types of organizations. Graduates of this program have what it takes to solve problems, make strategic decisions, and create positive change.
- 7 percent career growth through 2028
- Highest wage of all occupational groups
- 706,900 new jobs by 2028
Greenville’s M.S. in Management prepares you for success in project management, human resources, operations, employee development, and more. These management careers can put you on the path to professional advancement and increased earning potential.
Management analysts make recommendations to improve business outcomes, usually as consultants. They research an organization’s current processes, interview employees, and create reports that identify new systems, procedures, and other changes.
Training and Development Manager
Training and development managers design and implement programs to upskill current employees and onboard new ones. They work closely with stakeholders to identify areas for growth, then oversee teams to create training materials that align with business goals.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional management careers include:
- Compensation, benefits, and job analyst
- Human resources manager
- Marketing manager
- Public relations and fundraising manager
- Sales manager
- Top executive
Request More Information
Our enrollment team is here to answer your questions and provide additional details about the online programs available from Greenville University. Complete the form to get started.
Prepare to Excel in Management Careers
When you complete this program, you’ll be able to:
- Apply relevant knowledge in new and unfamiliar organizational situations to present workable solutions.
- Implement problem-solving skills to cope with unforeseen events and unpredictable environments.
- Assess issues in the organization and/or community to present solutions clearly and effectively to the public, your colleagues, and the business community.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with others of varying and diverse backgrounds while serving others.
- Integrate their faith into their business worlds and communities in a positive way.
- Appropriately manage those you are responsible for in various situations.
Greenville University is here to support you during your program and after graduation.
Contact the Office of Career Services at (618) 664–6655 for more information.
We host four job fairs per year, both on campus and through our partnerships within the Gateway Career Association.
Office of Career Services
We can help you begin your job search, make professional connections, and prepare for the job you want.
When you graduate with a degree from Greenville, you’ll be a part of our extensive network of former students.
Find Your Strengths
Explore your talents with Gallup StrengthsQuest, an assessment tool that sets you up for career success.