Advance Your Career and Meet Your Goals
Greenville’s B.S. in Liberal Studies puts you on the path to career success. Continuing your education can help you increase your earning potential and qualify for professional advancement in your field. With this interdisciplinary program, you can customize your studies for the job you want.
- $78,000 average salary for bachelor’s degree holders
- 73% increase in salary from high school diploma to bachelor’s degree
- 7 percent job growth for business and financial roles through 2028
There are many options for careers with a liberal arts degree. You could pursue roles in sales, marketing, business administration, education, psychology, sciences, and other humanities fields. Many graduates pursue additional education at the master’s level to specialize their skills.
Administrative Services Manager
Also known as business office managers, administrative services managers coordinate processes to help organizations run efficiently. Their responsibilities might include supervising administrative staff, recordkeeping, and recommending office policy changes.
Also known as teacher’s aids, these education professionals work in classrooms with licensed teachers to provide additional instruction and guidance. They might review lesson content with students one-on-one, help record grades and attendance, or maintain equipment and materials to prepare for activities.
Additional careers with a liberal arts degree:
- Compensation and benefits specialist
- Library technician or assistant
- Market research analyst
- Museum worker
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
Our enrollment team is here to answer your questions and provide additional details about the online programs available from Greenville University. Complete the form to get started.
Excel in Your Chosen Career
When you complete this program, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills from a variety of academic disciplines.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of knowledge areas.
- Appraise how different disciplines offer varying perspectives of knowledge
- Synthesize knowledge gained from a variety of disciplinary perspectives to reveal a new understanding of the world.
Greenville University is here to support you during your program and after graduation.
Contact the Office of Career Services at (618) 664–6655 for more information.
We host four job fairs per year, both on campus and through our partnerships within the Gateway Career Association.
Office of Career Services
We can help you begin your job search, make professional connections, and prepare for the job you want.
When you graduate with a degree from Greenville, you’ll be a part of our extensive network of former students.
Find Your Strengths
Explore your talents with Gallup StrengthsQuest, an assessment tool that sets you up for career success.