How to Apply
Greenville University’s convenient application process for online students makes it easy for you to get on track to meeting your goals. To apply for one of our career-focused degrees, complete the steps below.
- Submit the free online application.
- Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts for any previously attended institutions.
- Graduate students should also:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or other recognized institution from another country.
- Be employed or actively involved in a paid or volunteer position with enough responsibility to complete a capstone project.
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Additional programmatic requirements may vary. Please visit the admissions section of your chosen degree page for details.
International applicants are required to take one of the following standardized tests to demonstrate English proficiency. Official results must be sent directly from the testing service to Greenville University’s Office of International Admissions. Contact us for more information.
|International English Language Testing System||6.5 minimum score|
|Test of English as a Foreign Language||Internet-Based test, 79 minimum score; paper-based test, 550 minimum score|
|Pearson Test of English||53 minimum score|
Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
Our dedicated enrollment team is here to guide you through the application process and answer any questions you have along the way. They can provide details about financial aid, U.S. military benefits, transfer processes, and more.Contact Us